Thursday 5 June 2014

The Almighty Bun

Now we all know that putting our hair in a Bun never goes wrong . A box braid in a bun is always superb , I just love the way I have styled my box braid. I decided to put my box braids in a Bun using this particular style, I am sure we all know that there different styles and patterns that could be used.

INFO ABOUT THE HAIR:
My hair was done by a special friend, it took ages but her company was worth the time. Alright, so it was really long simply because the extensions were cut into two, I chose that because I wanted my Bun to be huge : )


The length 

 My Bun side View 

My Bun making me happy 

Front view 

This is a neutral make up look, it could also be classified as a day time look. if you would like me to have more make up looks please comment down below. xxxxxxx :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm very good a little bit more wont be bad... creative!!!

    ReplyDelete